Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Am...

I am feeling like there's more. More that I should be doing, and praying that I can figure out what that is.

I am hoping that when I get to heaven, God will say that I completed at least most of the things He called me to do, and that I didn't tell Him "no" more often than I said "yes".

I am praying that my children will seek God with all their hearts.

I am in love with my husband. Day in and day out he's the man for me.

I am exploring writing.

I am setting goals.

I am trying to get my eyes off of the world and more on God. But reality shows me I have a lot to quit focusing on.

I am listening to our 22 year old cockatiel chirp and cannot believe I've had him since I was twelve! :)

I am trying to get more organized and failing horribly.

I am playing fantasy football again this year and hope to do better than last year.

I am glad the school year has started, but sad at the same time. Life just got a whole lot busier!

I am glad reading the book of Joshua and thinking, if it were possible to do it right, it would make for a great action mini series.

I am done with this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment