Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Safe Space

Here I am again, writing just what comes to mind. It's been a bit since I've done this, a bit since I've done any sort of writing really. I kinda miss blogging. Not that I ever blogged on this space regularly, but I've had other blogs that I shared my family with.

No one really blogs any more. Oh there are those that blog for $$ but many of them were popular before blogging switched hands for facebook and other social media. Why take the time to read something well put together when you can read someone's brain vomit fast and quick and then move on to consume more?

I sound like I am whining but really I am not. I've gotten just as caught up on social media as the next person.

I just really wanted to practice my writing again and see where it leads...

No comments:

Post a Comment